Are you a Thai woman? Do you know about climate change and the environment, cultures in ASEAN, or media, innovation, and ICT?
Become part of a growing effort to help journalists find female voices to feature in the news by adding your name and details to join Women Make the News – Thailand, the online database of Thai women experts for journalists, created by UNESCO and CCDKM.
- Offer journalists a concrete tool to feature more women sources in their news coverage
- Promote greater visibility of Thai women experts in the media
Not sure you fit in? Here are our criteria:
- Experts in our database refer to researchers, specialists, policy-makers but also advocates, community leaders – a wide range of valuable contact resource for the media.
- Database members can be based in or outside of Thailand, can be young or established professionals.
- Database members have an expertise or specific experience in:
- Media, Information and Communication Technology and Innovation
- Environment and Climate Change
- Cultures and Histories in ASEAN countries
By submitting this form, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms below and you agree to them.
If possible, kindly fill in your details in both English and Thai using the form below by clicking on the respective English and Thai flags to enter your details in both languages. If you only speak Thai, please use our Thai-only form. Otherwise, please enter your details in English and Thai using this form so that your profile may be searchable in both languages. Thank you.
TERMS: I hereby certify that the submitted information are true and correct. I hereby acknowledge and confirm that I have been informed that my personal data will be used by CCDKM and UNESCO. I am entitled to withdraw my consent by notifying: email@example.com.